Terms of Return & Refund
Nexstmall Exchange / Return (Hong Kong)
All orders are subject to acceptance by Nexstgo, including Nexstgo satisfying any requirements under Hong Kong or other export control regulations. Electronic orders must satisfy any legal requirements that agreements be in writing. Products ordered and/or delivered cannot be returned or exchanged, unless otherwise agreed by Nexstgo, at its sole discretion. Cancellation or reschedule charges for services may be applicable. Any non-refundable deposit paid in relation to a canceled order is irreversibly forfeited at the time of cancellation. Subject to this clause, once you have submitted your order it is final and binding upon you.
Items ordered from the NexstMall Store Website cannot be returned to or exchanged at Nexstgo Retail Store retail locations. Similarly, items purchased at a NexstMall Store retail location cannot be returned or exchanged at the NexstMall Store Website.
Upgrade Option and Returns. If you purchased an item with an Upgrade Option, returns will be subject to the seventh (7) or fourteen (14) day withdrawal period, and special return procedures apply as follows:
If you return the item before the upgrade product is released, you will not receive the upgrade product.
If you return the item after the upgrade product is released, you must return both the item and upgrade product together.
When we offer promotions that enable you to save money by purchasing a combination of products together, all of the products purchased as part of the promotion must be returned in order to receive a refund. If your promotion included a service that you have already used, the full retail value of the service will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Trial period offers. If you are taking part in any trial period offer, you must cancel the service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the service at the end of the trial period, we may charge you for the service.
NexstMall Return Policy
You have up to three (3) calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate exchange or return for :
- Dead On Arrival,
- Missing In-Packing Accessory,
- Wrong Specification,
- Manufacturing Quality Issue,
- With 7 or more defective pixels.
Nexstgo Company Limited will not make refunds, accept returns nor allow exchanges for the reason out of the above mentioned issues.
Software Products: Software Products may not be returned at any time once an order is placed.
Engraving Products: Any engraving (CTO) products can be amended or cancelled by contacting NexstMall Customer Service Specialist within 24 hours once placing the order. If there is no any inquiries after 24 hours, order will be deemed as a conformed order. Nexstgo Company Limited will not make refunds, accept return nor allow exchanges for the reason out of the above issues.
- If products have been declared as non-returnable, orders will not be returned.
- If user's good(s) is/are subjected to the revocation right after confirming compliance with NexstMall return policy, Nexstgo Company Limited will refund the product and shipping charges paid by the user. User must return the relevant products to the company at your own expense without delay.
- If user choose to return good(s) not due to above-mentioned refund policy, Nexstgo Company Limited will arrange door-to-door good collection, but no refund will be given.
- The external packaging of goods (including but not limited to cartons, crates) may cause damage during transportation due to logistics factors. If such damage(s) do/does not cause harm to the good itself, this situation is not considered as a quality problem. If user requests return due to this reason, it will be treated as Non-Coverage Point 3.