You are free to browse and purchase products before you sign in. However, if you would like more offers or exclusive services, you can register as a member and purchase.
Nexstmall.com Online Store offers free shipping for orders over HK$ 500 or more.
Nexstmall.com online stores do not issue shopping invoices for any items. We will deliver the shipping list along with the item you purchased and will receive it when you open the box.
No. You must submit an order form and settlement payment to order this item successfully.
If you fail to pay within 30 minutes of submitting your order, the transaction will be automatically closed. If you want to purchase, you must complete the payment process as soon as possible.
Since engraving is a custom option, your order is subject to a series of additional steps, including design, engraving and inspection, which can take approximately 7 to 14 working days.
- Font styles are limited to Helpttica's capital letters and have a font type of 14pt.
- The length limit is limited to a maximum of 16 English or digital combinations.
- The engraving content must be branded before it can be put into production. If the content contains any obscene, pornographic, vulgar or copyright infringement, the Company reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the order or collect 5% of the order as a waste procedure, and the rest will be returned to your customer.
In addition, the order requiring custom engraving has 24 hours to make changes or cancellations after placing an order. Changes are required to meet the requirements described above. After 24 hours, the order is automatically recognized as an order confirmation, and once confirmed, the order cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
Nexstmall.com Online Store currently supports a payment method:
(1) Paypal third-party payment (accepted by credit card such as Visa/Master/Discover/AE)
(2) Stripe third-party payment (accepted by visa/Master/UnionPay, etc.)
There are several possible reasons:
(1) You have not started the online payment service provided by your bank credit card, and it is recommended that you contact your bank to start the online banking service.
(2) The Bank's credit card exceeds the geographical range that the bank can support and please continue with another bank credit card.
(3) The bank's credit card has expired, been revoked, reported to be lost or has insufficient balance, it is recommended that you contact your bank.
(4) The bank's credit card account number, password and identification number do not match the record, it is recommended that you re-enter the password or identification number. If you have forgotten your password, please contact your bank to reset it as soon as possible.
(5) Your bank's system data transmission is abnormal, it is recommended that you update the page or restart your computer.
(6) Your online bankpayment service is limited, please contact the customer service department of the bank to which you belong for details.
After the order is completed, the NexstMall online store andNoAccept any request severing or changing your order, so please check your order details again and again before checkout.
If the goods have been shipped (shipped), you cannot cancel the order and you can only request a return/exchange. For more information, please refer to the snbsp;Ligao Genesis Co., Ltd. - Order Essential Information 。
If the goods/ orders include engraving, please place an order after placing24Within an hourNotify Nexstmall.com online store customer support team to change or cancel your order. After 24 hours, if no inquiries are received, the order is considered a confirmation order. Once the order has been confirmed, you may request a return from the NexstMall online store within three days of receipt, except for the following problems with the product you received or if the product was not used at the time of arrival or the screen had a 5-point dead spot/light point:
- Missing accessories
- Wrong specifications
- Factory problems
Otherwise, the order does not accept any cancellation, change or return requirements for non-foregoing reasons.
Returns and refunds
Member's order - Members can log on to the membership page and request cancellation of the order.
Non-member orders - For any order that meets the refund requirements, you can contact the Nexstmall Online Store Customer Service Specialist for details.
AVITA LIBER Battery Charging Instructions and ndash; Battery Charge Correction
AVITA LIBER uses the SBS Smart Battery System, which has self-learning capabilities, and if the user finds that the battery display is incorrect, take the following steps to re-synchronize the SBS battery intelligence system with the battery. Further services are required or you can also contact an authorized maintenance centre.
AVITA LIBER uses an intelligent battery system with self-learning capabilities, and its battery level correction steps are as follows:
1) Use the battery's power to operate the pen until it is powered and shuts down itself
2) Use the pen power switch to turn on the pen again
At present, the pen power is at a low power level, please wait for the power consumption, the pen power will shut down again
4) Plug in the power adapter and charge the pen battery capacity to 100%
5) After the above steps, the intelligent battery system is completed self-learning and battery correction.
When the battery power of the notebook computer is still more than 95 %, the battery is not charged after being connected with the power adapter, which is a normal battery protection phenomenon, not the battery or the charging function.
When the power adapter is connected, the power is provided by the power adapter and does not consume the power of the battery, but the lithium battery itself discharges (self-discharge) at a very slow rate due to chemical properties.
In order to avoid the effects of excessive frequent recharging caused by self-discharge to the battery life, only when the computer detects that the battery charge is less than 95 %, the battery will be recharged to 100 %.When the battery charge is charged to 100 %, the computer automatically stops charging the battery.
Therefore, when the user is connected with the power adapter when the battery power still has more than 95 %, the battery can consume the power slowly only in self-discharging mode, only when the battery charge is lower than 95 %, the system will re-charge the battery to 100 %, after the battery is full, the indicator light will turn green.
1. Windows 10 preset table bottom image display is set as “ picture ”, and display system preset image file, if user needs to change set to “ slide show ”, user can set according to the following steps to avoid the desktop base map display abnormal.
2. Please select “ Personalized ” on table slice by mouse button
*Windows cannot be set with “ personalised ” before it is enabled
3. Select “ Slide Show ”
4. Click “ to browse ”, pick up the folder where you want to display the picture
5. Pick up the data clip to be stored in the picture
*Windows preset directory is ” Picture ” folder, path is C:\Users\ (consumer account number) \Pictures, if there is no picture in this directory, ” slide show ” displays an exception
6. Select the time and display of the slide changes depending on what is required
Please select the [Start] button, then select [Set] > [Device] > [touch pad].and then adjusting according to the requirement of the individual.
The USB 3.0 Type-C connector is capable of charging via a USB type-c charger/mobile battery, supports USB PD 1.0/2.0/3.0 and notes the type-c cord for “ Emarker IC ”, but cannot charge if any adapter is connected.
Its supported voltage/current is 12V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/2A, and support for shutdown charging with PA, DP Alt mode 4K @ 60Hz.
The power supply for the power adapter takes precedence over the type-c adapter.
In some cases, the reporting sound card equipment cannot be detected after October 10, 2018, after completion of the Windows update.
It is recommended to download a valid sound card driver on the Avita website to resolve the problem.
This is the error of the QSG, and corrected the USB Type-C port of the USB-C digital multi-head converter can be charged and unreadable.